My Read Bookshelf!

Anum's bookshelf: read

Warrior of the Light
Me Before You
Then Came You
Beauty and the Billionaire
The Governess Affair
Think Like a Freak
The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts
Bossypants
On the Plus Side
Yes, You Can!: 1,200 Inspiring Ideas for Work, Home, and Happiness
Reflections Of A Man
Get the Life You Want
The Firm
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
The Face
1984
Velocity
The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science


Anum's favorite books »

Monday 25 May 2015

Euphoria...

I love to love and being loved. It gives me immense happiness and even the notion makes me giddy. I love listening I love yous when I know that are said with solemn sincerity. It happens more often with the kids I associate with. As kids are innocent and pure, they blurt out whatever comes to their minds without forethought and tell the naked facts and observations. They don't fake things like adults and that is the very reason I love their company. The little girls living next door are fairies or I compare them to butterflies; delicate and beautiful, spreading colors in other's lives. Whenever they see me they shout at the top of their voices 'Anum Baji' and then say 'Ap humaray ghar ayen na please'. I visit their house sometimes, I wish I could spend more time with them but adults have issues and I don't want to alienate my terms with their mother. I love kids and their beautiful thoughts, I love to give them surprises, they love eatables and I also happen to love those, so I throw them lavish parties with all you can eat menu and take away the rest offer. I love when they hug and kiss me unexpectedly, I crazily love surprises and no surprise can ever be bigger than a warm kiss and a tight hug. Today, the kids who come to my place for studies handed me a beautiful card which made my heart flutter with delight. Although, I don't teach them and more so I never interacted with them properly but they just gave me so much importance I don't know I deserve or not. I hugged them for their loving gesture. I will return this surprise with a big treat on my big day!

The card they made for me is attached here and I love to read it again and again, as it excites euphoria within me!



No comments:

Post a Comment